The Very Hungry Caterpillar - a Dietary Review

Ang: "Haha, and what do you make of his diet? Not enough protein? Were there any horrible bitter and watery vegetables?"

...What I think of his diet


1 Apple - okay, I like apples.

2 Pears - also good, although I wouldn't eat two whole pears. Maybe in a nice chocolate sauce, or cooked in wine?

3 Plums is a bit much. I would eat a plum, although I don't like plum skins much.

4 Strawberries. No problem. I'd prefer them in a daiquiri, though.

5 Oranges might be a bit much in one sitting, but over a whole day? plausible and enjoyable - maybe a bit boring after the second.

Cake, Ice cream, pickle, cheese, salami, lollipop, cherry pie, sausage, cupcake - all good. Can't be doing with watermelon, though. Too watery.

ONE NICE GREEN LEAF? FUCK OFF.


Looking forward to drinking nothing but nectar for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Pact 176 - In Memory

Art Pact 115

Art Pact 124